Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Exciting News!
Tonight at church, Emily was asked to play one of the lead parts in our church's Christmas Play. She will be the Christmas Angel who leads a man down the road to Bethlehem as she helps him discover what Christmas is really about through their encounters with others on the road(i.e., shepherds, wise men, etc.). She also (I think) will be singing O Little Town of Bethlehem. She is really excited about this opportunity. She loves acting and theater, so this is right up her alley. I will try to make sure it's recorded for those who want to see it. Seth will be a shepherd and I think has a short line to say. Abby is going to be an angel, of course. I think she'll be singing Away in a Manger with some other little girls and Noah is an extra wise man in the caravan. No, not a wise guy! Hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment