Warning: This post contains more than the usual amount of very cute pictures. LOL
We have had more than our share of winter weather this winter and it is getting old. You can imagine our delight at seeing the mercury in the thermometer steadily moving upwards today. Aunt Rachel suggested a trip to the park
with the dogs and the bicycles. Fun, fun, fun! What a wonderful time we had enjoying the beautiful afternoon. Our cheeks were rosy red from the exercise and sunshine. I am sure we will all sleep well tonight. I see they are forecasting more snow showers next week but winter won't last much longer and then we'll get more days like today to play.
Thank you, Lord for our time of family fun and the beautiful weather today.
Noah kept asking for a "head boost".
He meant a push to get a head start on getting the swing going. All of our children want to go faster and higher on the swings.
What's this I see??? My children all do the tongue thing? LOLThere are tongues hanging out everywhere I turn now.

Sweet baby Samuel's very first second trip to the park. Now that I think about it...we were at the park a few days before we all came down with the flu!

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
Obviously, these three are not agreed! LOL
As I expected, Hannah insisted on pushing the stroller because (I think)
she believes that Samuel is her baby.
I told Abigail today that she was a very pretty girlie and she said, "Yes, I know."
Rosy red cheeks from playing in the sun.

Getting a push or maybe a pull from sister.
This picture makes me want to wake him up and kiss his little cheeks!
Noah got on his bike as soon as we got there and rode circles around everyone.
He can even ride with "Just one hand, Mom!"
Buddy had an exciting time, also!
Except for when Rachel's dachshund, Lucy, put him in his place.
Samuel is a quick learner...he has already figured out the best way to handle Hannah...
hold on tight and enjoy the ride!
She was a little trooper and pushed the stroller the whole time we were walking.She definitely gets marks for persistence!
"Whee!"
My Emmy Girl. 
Samuel was taking it all in.
No comments:
Post a Comment