Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

For Thanksgiving this year, we went to Aaron and Mandy's home, along with Leah, VJ, Grandpa Mac and Nana. We had a nice time and a delicious meal. We were definitely missing Papaw, though. He was in Ohio working. It was a warm day so we were able to sit outside on the screened porch and visit and play with the children. We are thankful for times with family.

Lynneah telling Great-grandpa Mac a story.


Hannah found Lynneah's doctor kit and was taking care of everyone while we waited for lunch.

Nana making gravy, I think.

I had printed off some Thanksgiving coloring pages and made them into books for the children.

Leah helping in the kitchen.

The "Kid table"

To keep the little ones occupied after lunch I had made play-doh and put some pumpkin pie spice in it to give it a 'fall' scent. I made it before the children got up that morning and put each one's play-doh in a brown paper bag. They were so excited about their little gifts!

Our hostess, Mandy.

Jeremiah, checking out the sale flyers.

Seth coloring.

The adult table.

Sam was trying to get a smile out of Lynneah. Didn't work.

Cookie monster!

Our sweet Hannah.



Aaron and VJ, looking at the sale flyers and watching tv, too! Talented!

The two "Aarons". :-)

No comments: