I haven't been finding many fascinating deals lately, mostly because I don't have time, but in walking through Bi-Lo yesterday we discovered a sample table. There was nobody "manning" it so I didn't get the children a sample (cookies with spray on frosting) but there were coupons! I picked up a couple and sent Emily back to the front of the store to pick up two cake mixes and two cans of frosting. With the sale and the coupons, I paid $1.48 for all four items. Now, some of you may be asking, "Well, I thought Emily made homemade frosting?" Yes. Emily does normally make frosting, but I like to keep this on hand for last-minute treats. Sometimes I need something to take to church or Daddy will want a cake some night after supper when I don't feel like cleaning up from homemade frosting.
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Deal of the week
I haven't been finding many fascinating deals lately, mostly because I don't have time, but in walking through Bi-Lo yesterday we discovered a sample table. There was nobody "manning" it so I didn't get the children a sample (cookies with spray on frosting) but there were coupons! I picked up a couple and sent Emily back to the front of the store to pick up two cake mixes and two cans of frosting. With the sale and the coupons, I paid $1.48 for all four items. Now, some of you may be asking, "Well, I thought Emily made homemade frosting?" Yes. Emily does normally make frosting, but I like to keep this on hand for last-minute treats. Sometimes I need something to take to church or Daddy will want a cake some night after supper when I don't feel like cleaning up from homemade frosting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay i am coming over for some cake
Post a Comment