Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Samuel @ 9 Months Old

Samuel Aaron Pyles 5/19/10

That adorable little smile lights up our home every single day!

The time is just flying by. Our little fella is 9 months old. I can scarcely believe it. This last month has been full to overflowing with activity. Shortly after he turned 8 months old, he mastered crawling and now the common phrase heard around our home is, "Where's Sam?" LOL That baby can move! He still only has 2 teeth, but I just know he's working on some more. We joke daily about the fact that Hannah will probably be calling him "Baby" until he's grown. He's eating more and more table food. We love to watch him 'chew'. It's so cute. If his appetite is any indication, we are going to need a much bigger grocery budget in a few years! Here are a few highlights from month 9.


Now that he's crawling, he is perfecting "getting into things." :-)
Here he had pulled open a kitchen drawer and was pulling out the bibs.

Almost as soon as he figured out the crawling, he was pulling up to stand.
He was so cute at first, he would pull up and then wobble. I'd hold my breath and stay close in case he fell.



Now that he is standing up, he doesn't always go right to sleep when I put him in the crib. One day, after he had quieted down from playing, I went to check on him and this is how I found him!

He did the same thing a few days later. Just fell asleep sitting up.

Eating a chocolate-covered strawberry. I was worried he was too young for strawberries, but he did fine.
As a side note, I did not give it to him, Hannah did, but I figured I'd let him enjoy it since he had it!

Enjoying a homemade teething biscuit. Can you tell he loves to eat?!

Love those big, brown eyes.

Such a happy boy!

Looking so handsome and grown up in his little outfit from Granny.

He loves bath time!


Playing Peek-A-Boo


Bath Time

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! What a big beautiful boy! Can't believe he is 9 months old. Where does the time go?