Thursday, March 17, 2011

100th Day!

We've made it to the 100th day of this pregnancy. Hooray! That puts us in the last week of the 3rd month and feeling much better. It was a rough first trimester but things are looking up now that I have some energy back and am feeling more like myself.

I saw the midwife last week and all is well. Baby's heart rate was about 170 and in our experience that could be a good indicator that baby is a girl. Whomever the Lord has decided to give us, we will count our blessings and be extremely thankful and blessed. :-) We have two beautiful, special names picked out for a girl and a boy and I'd be happy to use either one.

We are anxiously awaiting April 18th so we can take a peek at baby and Lord willing find out who we are waiting to meet. In the meantime, I'll stay busy with some baby projects I want to sew. I've already sewn two nursing covers. It's taken this old mama years to finally come around to 'needing' some of those "fashionable" nursing covers. I must say, I'm quite pleased with the result and excited to have a little one to nurse again.

One of my nursing covers. I love this fabric!

No comments: