Friday, March 4, 2011

Seth's Decade Birthday

On February 13th, Seth had a milestone birthday - a decade! Ten years old. He is an incredible blessing to our family. He is our #1 chicken farmer and all around handyman. He is a true entrepreneur. He was given some tools for Christmas and is always planning his next project. I had wanted some raised bed boxes for gardening this year and he keeps after me to buy the wood so he can get started. He is a 'can-do' kinda guy. We were so delighted that we could celebrate his 10th birthday with Granny and Grandad. We took a trip over there during one of daddy's extended trips to MS (pics from that trip later). Happy Birthday, Seth! We love you so very much and thank God for you!


Seth had been wanting a camera, so we gave him an
older model digital camera to see how he does with it.



This boy loves his pants! It's crazy, but he was going through the hunting catalog
with a highliter marking some brown pants that he wanted. I found these and he was very pleased.


This was a just for fun gift that I saw and had to get for him! This boy loves chickens! He keeps tabs on Daddy's flock and gives him a report every evening. He's even asking for some of his own chicks this spring. I'm sure we'll be able to handle that.

No comments: