Wednesday, December 17, 2008


At Conquer's Through Christ Club tonight, Seth received the sweatshirt he earned for memorizing a whole Psalm and reciting it at club last week. We are so very proud of him and all the children. We pray that they will be keepers of "The Word" all their life. Emily was going to recite Psalm 1, 23 and 100, but she is waiting until I (mom) can be there. (See below for why I wasn't there tonight.) I am going to splurge and have his name embroidered on it. You can see the wing on the sleeve that has "Psalm 23" on it. As he learns more chapters, they will put those on as well.
So, Hannah and I have a stomach virus. Yuck! I seldom ever just lay on the couch, but for about 4 hours today, that's what I did. I did some school with the kids from the couch, but I was really sick. Hannah is worse this evening. Please pray that God would be merciful and spare us from it having to go through all of the children and that Hannah will not get dehydrated. I went to get some pedialyte after Jeremiah got home tonight from church. Hopefully that will prevent it. I'm feeling better this evening, so maybe it'll pass quickly for her, too.
Well, time to give her some more pedialyte. That's all for now.

No comments: