On Friday evening, the children were asking if they could make cookies. Here are a couple of pictures of them. Fun was had by all. It was a lot of clean-up, but lots of fun family memories. I had a coupon for a pouch of sugar cookie mix, so we used that. I haven't had a lot of success with scratch sugar cookies yet. Another time at the store I found a pouch of gingerbread cookie mix and since I had another coupon, I picked it up, too. We'll do them when I can get some candies to decorate the gingerbread men.
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Christmas Cookies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment