Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Friday, September 18, 2009
Bible Institute Update
Jeremiah is a month into his 4th semester with Victory Baptist Church's Bible Institute. He passed all his courses last semester with "A's". This semester he is taking Old Testament Survey - Pentateuch, How We Got Our Bible, and Church Doctrine and Administration. After this semseter, he will only have 2 more to finish (one year) and he will graduate. We are paying the extra money to have DVD's of each class so that we can all benefit from them later on down the road. I plan to use them for a part of each child's required highschool credits and hopefully, one day, I'll be able to get back to it myself. When you think of him, if you'll pray for Jeremiah in his studies. I know he would appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment