Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Monday, September 28, 2009
He Smiled!!!
This morning I was holding Samuel and Emily walked up to us and said to Samuel, "You're just a grumpy old baby." Then I said the same thing and Samuel looked right at me and smiled! He must be happy to be sleeping 4-5 hours at night. (Oh, wait, that's me that is so happy about that! LOL) Because I don't walk around with the camera around my neck, you'll have to wait for a picture of our smiley little man, but for sure it'll be worth the wait. He's absolutely adorable with a little grin on his chubby, round face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWWW how sweet cant wait to see !!
Post a Comment