Since Samuel will be 4 weeks old tomorrow (Wow! Where does the time go?) I thought I would share a few new pictures. He is becoming quite a little chunky boy! We are finding that he prefers to spend his days wherever we are. He doesn't seem to sleep well in the bedroom where it's quiet. He must be comforted by all the noise as he's been listening to it for quite a while. He doesn't cry very much at all, only to let us know he's hungry or when Hannah snatches his pacifier from him. I think she does it just to hear him cry.
I was lying down with Hannah last night while she fell asleep and she reached over a pudgy little hand to pat me and I started to cry thinking about how she's going to grow up and I won't have that pudgy little girl around anymore. There are a lot of things that I am going to miss. No matter how much I enjoy them right now, I'm still going to miss those sweet Hannah kisses and Noah hugs and sweet, bashful Seth smiles. But, I'll tell you what I won't miss too much - taking 4 children, a toddler and a newborn to the grocery store ALONE! (Betcha can't guess what I did today?!) Anyway, I really am trying to enjoy every minute of raising our children, despite all the work that is involved.
PS: Don't forget to say a prayer for Samuel in the morning. His test is scheduled for 9am. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment