It's quiet here. The children are all in bed and I wanted to post a quick update. We have seen marked improvement in Hannah this evening. Whether it's the medicine or just the fact that she's been sick 5 days and so is probably at the turning point and getting better on her own, I don't know, but she is definitely improving. Praise the Lord!
I have peace about Samuel. I am trusting God to protect him from the flu. I don't know why sometimes I find it so hard to trust Him in areas such as this when I am trusting Him to save my soul. I don't go around all the time worrying about my salvation, so I can trust God with these children. We went through RSV with Hannah when she was only 3 weeks old and I am confident that our little man is going to be just fine. The next 24 hours will be the most critical. RSV is usually the worst around day 3 and we're going into day 3 now, but he looks great so far! Like I said before, we're not dealing with a sickly little fella and I'm even debating on whether or not to exchange the several packs of size 1 diapers I still have for size 2 as he is growing at a rather good little pace.
We still ask for your prayers. I believe that God wants us to pray to Him and seek Him in every area of our lives. I also believe that He is Good and wants to show Himself Mighty in Samuel's life. He is an AWESOME God and wouldn't it be awesome for Him to keep Samuel from getting the flu when the pediatrician today could not believe that he did not have it already!? Only God can do mighty works like that. And that is the God I serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment