...for Hannah and Samuel. All of the children have been sick this week, but Hannah was not improving like the others had, so I took her to the pediatrician this morning. I also took Samuel as he had gotten snotty sounding through the night. Well, Hannah tested positive for the flu and Samuel has RSV. Hannah is on some meds to help her get over this a little quicker and Samuel we just have to watch closely so we can take him back in if he gets worse. Our biggest need for prayer is that Samuel will not get the flu on top of the RSV. The good news is that Samuel is not a scrawny little 7-week old, but a thriving little fella who now weighs 12 pounds 3 ounces!
So far, Jeremiah and I are not sick. Please pray that we will not get sick.
I'm sorry to ask for so much prayer lately. I know that many of you are going through your own difficulties and know that we pray daily for our family and friends. Thank you for holding us up in prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment