Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Mama's Cutie
It's been a while since I flooded our blog with baby cuteness. :-) These are just a few of the pictures I've taken over the last couple of weeks. I've been having difficulty posting pictures...so if you've been checking the blog, only to be disappointed, I apologize.
Wanna Play?
We have to watch him closely in the swing...he is not content to lay back and let the world go by anymore...he wants be a part of everything going on in the house.
Laughing at daddy.
Hannah seems to be more in love with Samuel than ever before.
Her very own "Baby Alive" doll. :-)
We could not have a sweeter little fellow.
Taken before he started refusing the pacifier. Thought it was so cute the way he had fallen asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment