Granny & Grandad arrived last Tuesday and we enjoyed a brief visit with them before they went to my brother's home. This was their first opportunity to meet Samuel. They were also able to meet their newest grandson, Waylon, this week. His arrival was the big reason they came to visit this time. :-) We were able to visit with them again on Thursday and most of Friday. It was a fun time for all. As always, Granny had surprises for everyone. She had been very busy crafting, sewing and crocheting. She had crocheted teddy bears for the boys and made dolls for the girls, hats all around, and aprons, just to name a few!
Getting hugs from Hannah. It didn't take her long to warm up to them.
Hannah enjoyed the M & M's that Granny and Grandad brought to her.
Samuel and Grandad
My beautiful girlies in their adorable hats!
Love, love, love these! (the girlies & the hats!)
Samuel was having fun with Granny.
Having some laughs with Grandad.
The whole bunch!
(I had a few more pictures to add to this post, but it's taken me nearly a week to get these uploaded, so I decided to go ahead and post it. Maybe I'll add them later. I'm getting behind with my posts, but I promise I'm trying!)
No comments:
Post a Comment