Seth's 9th Birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and when we were made aware of some puppies a friend was giving away, Jeremiah and I began praying and talking about getting him one. We didn't say anything to him until this past Saturday when we decided for sure and took him to pick one out. We wanted him to do the picking. He choose this adorable black and white male. The puppy, whom I think he has named "Buddy" is part Lab, German Shepherd, Border Collie, and Australian Shepherd. We brought him home this evening and the children are loving it. Even Buddy is seeming to warm up to us. I had told Seth that Buddy would be an outside dog, but for a few nights, while they are predicting snow and ice, we are keeping him in the crate in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment