Friday, January 22, 2010

"Tootsie"

Samuel @ 5 months

Aunt Katie has nicknamed Samuel "Tootsie" because she says he reminds her of a long tootsie roll. You know, with the sections that are all connected. Now that she mentioned it, his arms do kinda resemble it! I know I've said it before, but our little man is absolutely the most delightful, sweet baby you could ever ask for. He was 5 months old on the 19th and I was so busy running back and forth to the doctor with Hannah that I didn't take a picture. But, I take pictures of him so often that I guess it doesn't matter that I didn't take one on the actual day he was 5 months old. Samuel has the most adorable little dimples. I'm sure I said that about Hannah's dimples! LOL They are just too cute, though. He has this 'tongue thing' that he does. All the time he is sticking his tongue out and it just tickles us. The thumb sucking hasn't become a habit at this point. Maybe it won't ever. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

In a pinch, toes are great entertainment!

See the 'tootsie roll' arms?

Granny does this when she's sewing or concentrating real hard. Must take after her with the 'tongue thing'!

I love this photo! So adorable!!!

Samuel, I'm sorry you had to play with girl toys.


This just cracks us up! We don't know why he does it, but he seems to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Has it really been 5 months? where does the time go. He is such a cutie!