Noah - My Little Chef
I guess if I am really honest, all my children are 'little chefs'. They all love to be in the kitchen helping me. When I am being purposeful about spending time with each of them individually, I go to my schedule and each one of them has a day to help me cook supper. They love this more than you could imagine! I don't know if it's being with me or the idea that it's 'only that person allowed' or that they love to create in the kitchen, or what, but they love it. Not too long ago Noah informed me that he wanted to be a chef when he grows up. I imagine that might change many times before he actually grows up, but it's so cute. He loves to wear his hat and apron and the whole time I pretended to be his helper instead of the other way around. For instance, it was time to put the noodles in the water, so I asked, "Chef, the noodles need to go in the water now. Do you want to do it or should I?" Cooking supper with a helper takes more time, but time and myself is what they need. On Hannah's night to help...Whew! I'm worn out keeping up with her. LOL

Learning how to use a knife properly. We still need some practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment