It has been a while since I posted about our garden. I am excited to see how much the tomatoes have grown since we transplanted them back in April. They are looking good. I didn't take a picture of them this time, though. We don't seem to do well with beans. Two rows and not a single plant came up. We never got around to planting the corn. Of the row of Okra, only 3 plants came up, but three is better than none! We also didn't get around to buying any pepper plants, so it leaves us with room for improvement next year, right? I am happy to share that almost all the cucumbers came up and they are looking promising. Also, we have a few squash plants with little yellow squash on them. Yay! Also, we have some blooms on the melon plants. Not sure if they are watermelon or cantaloupe. We'll have to wait and see. All in all, things are looking better than last year. I can't wait to fry that first squash! Yum! We spent some time this past Saturday in the garden. Jeremiah tilled the grass and I weeded. I am so anxious for a little something to harvest!
1 comment:
Oh your garden looks beautiful! I can't believe your mellon and cucumber plants. We can't even grow mellons because our growning season is too short. And my cucumber plants have three leaves! I too can't wait for the first harvest. Ours will spinach which should be soon. It is looking good.
Post a Comment