We are enjoying Samuel so much. I look forward to each day; seeing his sweet smile and getting snuggles from him. We love you so very much, Samuel!
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
7 Months Old...already!
I bet you thought I forgot that my little man is now 7 months old, didn't you? Well, I didn't. Life is just busy here and I was looking for some time to sit down and pick out my favorite pictures from the last month to share. Samuel is still an absolute delight to our family. Have I overused that word in regard to him? It doesn't matter. That's what he is. He is growing by leaps and bounds. If I could just figure out how to grow a garden the way I grow babies, well, I'd be doing good. LOL He weighs 23 pounds and a few ounces now. He's not sleeping as well as I'd like due to teething, but it's only a season and it'll soon be over. In the last month, Samuel has become an independent sitter, if you can call it that! We still have to sit him up but then he stays that way for a while. He rolls from back to front now and when he gets to his tummy, one of the children noticed that he moves like clock hands! ROFL Oh, yeah, and he now has 2 teeth (bottom front).
We are enjoying Samuel so much. I look forward to each day; seeing his sweet smile and getting snuggles from him. We love you so very much, Samuel!







We are enjoying Samuel so much. I look forward to each day; seeing his sweet smile and getting snuggles from him. We love you so very much, Samuel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment