Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Family Time

Some of the best times are not the ones we plan or schedule or purpose to happen. They just happen. This evening was one of those times. I was so overwhelmed with joy as I watched my children play outside and make sweet memories together. I had just prayed last night that God would knit their hearts together and help them to love and care for each other all their lives. Tonight as Emily prayed, I heard her thank God for the "wonderful day" we had and I was reminded that even the "normal" days can be wonderful days when we choose to enjoy the time we have with the family God has given us.

Hannah is going through a very independent stage. Today she dressed herself...pajama bottoms and her shirt on backwards. At least she had clothes on! I've had some children who just preferred to go without. LOL



Boys will be boys.


Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews 13:1



"What is that up there on my head?"

Seth looks like he is dancing a jig, but I assure you he was not.


It was a little windy, so I brought out a kite that I had stashed away and they enjoyed trying to get it to fly.

No comments: