My children love bags. Hey, what can I say? I love bags! In Abigail's sewing book, there is a project for making Easy Tote Bags out of a quilted placemat. I wasn't sure you could still find those, but sure enough, we found them. These were incredibly easy to sew taking all of a half hour at the most! They have since found my button stash and are sewing buttons on their bags. I think you will agree with me that these two did great work! They are getting so comfortable with the sewing machine and getting so much better at straight seams.
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Easy Tote Bags
My children love bags. Hey, what can I say? I love bags! In Abigail's sewing book, there is a project for making Easy Tote Bags out of a quilted placemat. I wasn't sure you could still find those, but sure enough, we found them. These were incredibly easy to sew taking all of a half hour at the most! They have since found my button stash and are sewing buttons on their bags. I think you will agree with me that these two did great work! They are getting so comfortable with the sewing machine and getting so much better at straight seams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
way to go !!!
Post a Comment