Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Sunday, March 14, 2010
A Simple Craft
This past Friday evening, Emily and I were invited to a get-together of the Young Ladies' Sunday School class. It is led by our pastor's wife and daughter. Emily and I were delighted to be invited! These ladies have a heart to disciple and mentor the young ladies of our church as they grow in their faith. After a few minutes in the Word, we had some pizza and fellowship and then sewed up some quick and simple heart pincushions. We had a fun time and they gave me some fabric to bring home so Abigail could make one as well. So, this afternoon, I helped Abigail make her pincushion. It involved some sewing, but I didn't get pictures of that!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment