Another school year has begun. I guess since we're in our 4th week already, I should post some 'back to school' pictures of the children. Despite several dental appointments this month, we are off to a really good start. I am finding it to be as challenging as I anticipated with a toddler and two-year-old. Still, there is much learning going on daily in our home (sometimes I feel like it's mostly Mom doing the learning!).
I've found that this mom has a lot of great ideas for how to homeschool with a large family and keep your sanity. (She has a lot of great ideas for anyone with children)
One of those ideas is to pack lunches for everyone the night before. DUH! I'm planning to try this next week and see if that will simplify the lunch hour. It can get pretty hairy around here while I'm preparing and then cleaning up from lunch. Since I pack Jeremiah's lunch in the evenings, I might as well fix a few more sandwiches while I'm at it. My biggest concern is how to do it without a lot of processed foods and wasteful packaging.
Seth - 3rd grade
I've found that this mom has a lot of great ideas for how to homeschool with a large family and keep your sanity. (She has a lot of great ideas for anyone with children)
One of those ideas is to pack lunches for everyone the night before. DUH! I'm planning to try this next week and see if that will simplify the lunch hour. It can get pretty hairy around here while I'm preparing and then cleaning up from lunch. Since I pack Jeremiah's lunch in the evenings, I might as well fix a few more sandwiches while I'm at it. My biggest concern is how to do it without a lot of processed foods and wasteful packaging.
Seth - 3rd grade


No comments:
Post a Comment