Sunday, August 15, 2010

Family

We were blessed to have Aunt Bettye, Uncle Howard and our cousins, Frannie, Kaylyn and Carlie up to visit in July. They thought they would come at the same time that my parents were here so they could see almost everyone in one trip. I think it worked out great! We had a fantastic time catching up and being together. It was a bit crazy, with the number of people we had in one place, but a wonderful crazy that I wouldn't trade for anything!

"Nose"

Say, "Cheese!"

Granny and Grandad with more than half of their grandchildren.

Game time!

Carlie and Samuel

A handful, even for a mom of 6! LOL

Storytime!

Cute Carlie

Happy Hannah

Hannah and Carlie

Samuel and Carlie

Visiting

All dressed up for church. Our six and Frannie's two girls.

There's nothin' like a Sunday afternoon nap with Grandad!


Granny with Carlie and Hannah.

Jessie and Samuel

Granny and Samuel

Granny and her 11th grandchild!

I think Joanna was the star of the show! LOL
Here she is with cousin Frannie.

Joanna with Great-Aunt Bettye

No comments: