While we're on the subject of our neighborhood's animal antics, I want to tell you about the cutest thing I've seen. Our neighbor on our left has goats, amongst other farm animals and his nanny goat just recently had the cutest little brown goat you ever saw. A couple of weeks ago I snapped this picture of them while they were grazing in another neighbor's yard! LOL Okay, so on Saturday afternoon we were driving past and there was this little goat head-butting some chickens! I wish I had been able to get a video of that because it was so cute!
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Green Acres
I was getting the children ready to make a run to Spring City today and they were in and out the front door so I was checking on them and I noticed a cow walking down our gravel road. Yes, you read that correctly - A COW! Sometimes I feel as if I live on "Green Acres". He seemed to know exactly where he was going; to our neighbor's house across the road. Their little dog tried in vain to scare him away, but he just kept on mooving! Ha! Ha! We have no idea who the cow belongs to.

While we're on the subject of our neighborhood's animal antics, I want to tell you about the cutest thing I've seen. Our neighbor on our left has goats, amongst other farm animals and his nanny goat just recently had the cutest little brown goat you ever saw. A couple of weeks ago I snapped this picture of them while they were grazing in another neighbor's yard! LOL Okay, so on Saturday afternoon we were driving past and there was this little goat head-butting some chickens! I wish I had been able to get a video of that because it was so cute!
While we're on the subject of our neighborhood's animal antics, I want to tell you about the cutest thing I've seen. Our neighbor on our left has goats, amongst other farm animals and his nanny goat just recently had the cutest little brown goat you ever saw. A couple of weeks ago I snapped this picture of them while they were grazing in another neighbor's yard! LOL Okay, so on Saturday afternoon we were driving past and there was this little goat head-butting some chickens! I wish I had been able to get a video of that because it was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment