Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pregnancy Update 10 weeks

I am attempting to better record our journey this time. So, here is a picture of me & the baby at 10 weeks. A quarter of the way there already! If I don't seem to happy, well, it was one of those days. I saw my midwife on Friday and everything looks great. She offered me (& Emily!) a quick peek on the ultrasound and I was overwhelmed again at how God creates a little life and allows me to carry it for these months and then to raise this little person for HIS glory. We only saw one baby and by the size she confirmed my due date at 8/31/09. We saw a tiny little heart beating strong and steady and little arms wiggling around. I can't describe to you how thrilling that is to see! I'm already so anxious to hold this little one and tell him or her that Jesus loves him or her. We do not know if this baby is a boy or a girl, but we are leaning toward another boy since that would be next in our pattern; girl, boy, girl, boy... We will be overjoyed with whichever the Lord gives us.

We are thankful for the good report and we will update again when there is more news. Your prayers on our behalf are much appreciated. I am praying the morning sickness and fatigue are about to run their course so I can get back to "normal".

No comments: