Friday, February 20, 2009

Home Ec Class

My sweet girls prepared Beginner's Pizzas for lunch today as part of their Home Ec Class. Their lesson was on following directions. They did very well and these simple little pizzas are quite tasty. I was going to get pepperoni to put on them when I was at the store yesterday, but I forgot! These are so simple to prepare and everyone loved them, so I imagine this will be something that I keep all the ingredients on hand for when I'm not feeling up to fixing lunch or when I'm recuperating after our new little sweetie arrives. Just add some carrot sticks and applesauce and you have a simple lunch that's easy!
We had to add a step to our directions since we don't buy pre-shredded cheese. Spreading out the dough.
Spreading the sauce and a sprinkle of cheese and into the oven for 10 minutes!

No comments: