Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Surprises!

I surprised the children this morning with valentine treats at the table. I made each of the four older children a pennie pocket (although mine didn't turn out nearly as cute as hers, but it's okay.) and filled it with a pencil, a chocolate and a mini sticker book. I also got all of them a mini valentine snow globe and a mini tub of play-dough. They are all crazy about snow globes right now. (I think I spent all of $2.23 for each child but they were thrilled with their surprises.) When they all got up, I fixed heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. Yum! Jeremiah slept later than the kids and when he got up, they had already finished eating and Noah informed him that Valentine's Day was already over. LOL The children have a Valentine Party at church this afternoon, so I don't have a special dinner planned.

Hannah enjoying her snow globe.

No comments: