Wednesday, February 18, 2009

There's a new name written down in Glory!

Just had to share that we had 2 children saved tonight at Conqueror's Through Christ Club! Praise the Lord! We are going through the ABC's of Discipleship Series and we teach a letter each week to the kids. Tonight we were on Q - Questions. There was a lot of material, so I spent the week asking God to show me what He would have me highlight in my class. He led me to talk about hell and predestination and we had a little boy who wanted to tell us that he could be good enough to get to Heaven, so I spent some time sharing the gospel with them and telling them again how to be saved. After our lesson time our class usually goes straight to game time. Tonight, however, after I prayed, two girls came to me individually and one said she wanted to be saved and the other said she wanted to know for sure about her salvation. Bro. Gary led both of them to the Lord. I pray every week that God would plant seeds in the hearts of the boys and girls in my class and tonight we were able to reap what has been sown the past 3 years we have had this ministry at our church. I praise God for His Word and for the work the Holy Spirit did in these two girls lives.

No comments: