Jeremiah watched the children for a little while this evening and I went to Walgreens to get a few things. I'm pretty pleased with my deals today. I did 3 different transactions (hey, I was there without any children, so I made the most of it!) that totaled $13.39 out of pocket and I still have $5 in Register Rewards to spend. I got everything in the picture plus a Coca-Cola for my ride home and I got a free Hershey Bar when I bought the coke so even that was a deal! I was especially excited about the hair elastics as we use quite a few of those between the girls and myself and I can never seem to find one when I need it. Also, the freezer bags are the kind that are recommended for the Preschool Activity Bags and since I had just bought those a couple of weeks ago, I knew that getting them at Walgreens this week was a savings of almost $0.04 a bag so I wanted to get them for the additional bags I plan to make. I have to say, though, that the toothbrush deal was incredible! The toothbrush was priced at $3.29 and I had a $1.00 off coupon and I received back a $3.50 RR! I have an additional coupon for a $1.o0 off another toothbrush, so I will go back later this week and get another one. It may not look like I got much but my total before coupons and RR was almost $30 and that doesn't include tax.
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Another Great Walgreens Trip
Jeremiah watched the children for a little while this evening and I went to Walgreens to get a few things. I'm pretty pleased with my deals today. I did 3 different transactions (hey, I was there without any children, so I made the most of it!) that totaled $13.39 out of pocket and I still have $5 in Register Rewards to spend. I got everything in the picture plus a Coca-Cola for my ride home and I got a free Hershey Bar when I bought the coke so even that was a deal! I was especially excited about the hair elastics as we use quite a few of those between the girls and myself and I can never seem to find one when I need it. Also, the freezer bags are the kind that are recommended for the Preschool Activity Bags and since I had just bought those a couple of weeks ago, I knew that getting them at Walgreens this week was a savings of almost $0.04 a bag so I wanted to get them for the additional bags I plan to make. I have to say, though, that the toothbrush deal was incredible! The toothbrush was priced at $3.29 and I had a $1.00 off coupon and I received back a $3.50 RR! I have an additional coupon for a $1.o0 off another toothbrush, so I will go back later this week and get another one. It may not look like I got much but my total before coupons and RR was almost $30 and that doesn't include tax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment