When others think of you,
do they think of Jesus?
For me, this was a powerful reminder that my life needs to be synonymous with Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour. I think seeing this sign this week was so powerful for me as I just taught on separation to my class at church. This was what I was trying to get across to them. Does the world see Jesus when they look at us? Is our life one that is different from the world, in thought and ideals, in actions, in attitudes? Do people look at us and want to know why we are different?
I've been reading in Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers and reading all the different ways God wanted the Israelites to separate unto Him the vessels for service in the tabernacle and the sacrifices were even to be set apart and the people who served in the tabernacle were to be set apart. Shouldn't we who have been redeemed by His precious Son's blood be set apart to Him and from the world?
do they think of Jesus?
For me, this was a powerful reminder that my life needs to be synonymous with Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour. I think seeing this sign this week was so powerful for me as I just taught on separation to my class at church. This was what I was trying to get across to them. Does the world see Jesus when they look at us? Is our life one that is different from the world, in thought and ideals, in actions, in attitudes? Do people look at us and want to know why we are different?
I've been reading in Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers and reading all the different ways God wanted the Israelites to separate unto Him the vessels for service in the tabernacle and the sacrifices were even to be set apart and the people who served in the tabernacle were to be set apart. Shouldn't we who have been redeemed by His precious Son's blood be set apart to Him and from the world?
No comments:
Post a Comment