Does anyone else have a great idea for keeping preschoolers occupied?
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Monday, April 6, 2009
Preschool Activities
I found this book and have been putting together some of the activities in it for my little ones during school and quiet times. I let the children try the "Let's Go Fishing" bag this afternoon and it was a HUGE success! All of the activities are very inexpensive to put together, however, I am going to laminate some of the items for greater durability. I have a lot of years of preschoolers left to go so I'd like them to hold up for a while!
Shown here are just 6 of the 10 bags that I've put together and there's 20 or more activities in the book yet to make! In this picture there is the 123 Trail, Sewing Boards, Number/Shape Puzzles, Let's Go Fishing, ABC-123 Match and Bean Bag Toss. I had fun sewing up the little bean bags and putting all of these bags together. I'm hoping that this will provide some more productive ways to fill up school time for little ones.
Does anyone else have a great idea for keeping preschoolers occupied?
Does anyone else have a great idea for keeping preschoolers occupied?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment