Sunday, June 5, 2011

100 Days to Go!

It dawned on me as Emily was snapping this picture that in my
previous 100 days post I was wearing the same dress. Oh, well. :-)


I have some neat pregnancy apps for my phone that allow me to keep up with how far along I am and how many days we have left. I looked today and it said there are only 100 days to go! Wohoo! In some ways it feels like it's been forever, but then it's hard to believe we're already at the end of the 2nd trimester. If the pace keeps up like it has the last couple of months, I have no doubt the time will fly by!

I took some time last week to sew up this car seat cover while Jeremiah was out of town.
When I found out we were having a boy, I knew exactly what fabric I wanted to use
and I was not disappointed in how cute this turned out.
This will be perfect for keeping the sun, rain and peeping shoppers out of my baby's face
without worrying about the blanket falling in the dirt or the dirty parking lot or floor!
My next project just might be a little romper for Daniel like I've made for Samuel. :-)

1 comment:

Mommas Crafts said...

WOW 100 days then he will be here : ) I am so excited to meet him : )the cover is very cute!