Sunday, June 5, 2011

Graduation

On January 11, 2008, the very first class of VBC Bible Institute started at our church. Now, on that same day, our Hannah Jean was born, so you could say that there were obstacles before Jeremiah even got started with his Bible Institute studies, BUT...He had purposed in his heart that he was going to see this through and even though he had to switch over to correspondence and had to find quiet times at home each week to watch the lectures on DVD, he did it! He finished his last 3 classes in December 2010 and on June 4th, 2011, he became a graduate of VBC Bible Institute. I am so proud of him for his perseverance, his dedication and his commitment to studying God's Word and growing in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Jeremiah, I have great respect for you. You have been a good husband, father and provider for us all while taking your classes, making awesome grades and serving in our church. I love you so very much and I'm so very proud of you in your accomplishment!

My handsome husband - it's almost time!

Getting his diploma

A proud moment!

It's official!

The entire class. Jeremiah is in the front row, second from the left.

We are so proud of our daddy!

Our Pastor and his wife came up to be with us for the graduation service.
We are thankful for their continued leadership and support.

Me with my hero!
I am so proud of him for seeing this through to completion.

No comments: