Wednesday, August 3, 2011

6 Weeks to Go!

We have reached the home stretch of what has felt like a very long 8 months. As of August 2nd, there are just 6 weeks left before Daniel's due date or 42 days! Now that is exciting!!! I had Emily take a picture to document Daniel's growth. :-) I don't really love having my picture taken, especially when I'm feeling so unlovely, but one of these days the children and I will enjoy looking back at these pictures. (I think?) I skipped my appointment this week, so there really isn't much to report on. The ultrasound 2 weeks ago showed that Daniel was in proper position and possibly a little on the larger side, but I don't put too much stock in ultrasound weight predictions.
Tired doesn't begin to describe how I feel most days. I'm not sleeping well at night and there are so many things to attend to during the day, that I don't sit very often. It's okay, though, because the time is passing pretty quickly and I'm seeking to make the most of these last weeks with the other children. We are so thankful to God for bringing us this far through the pregnancy without any complications. It is certainly something we never want to take for granted. He has blessed us so much. We can't wait to start sharing pictures of our beautiful little boy soon! It will be here before we know it.

Only 6 weeks to go!

When Emily was taking a picture of me, the littles also wanted to get in the pictures. :-)

I love having sons as much as I love having daughters. God has blessed us with a nice mix of the two and it makes our home a special place. I am very thankful for my sweet Hannah and knowing that after her sisters have grown up and moved on, she will still be around to do 'girl' stuff with me when our home is full of boys!

No comments: