Samuel turned 2 on August 19th! Wow! Where does the time go. I can remember his first birthday like it was yesterday. He is growing so quickly. They do that, ya know? I spent some time on Friday just watching him play and snapping pictures of him. It's been a long time since I just did a post of Samuel pictures and so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. He is only just starting to say some words, but they are 'hot' and 'bath'. He doesn't say mama or dada or much else. Emily works with him but he is just being a silly boy. We have had his ears checked and there is nothing wrong with him, except that he just chooses not to talk. He still signs some words like 'outside' (nearly all day long!), 'please' and 'thank you'. He understands far more than I give him credit for. LOL
Birthday Breakfast - Chocolate Chocolate Chip muffins. He blew out 2 candles with help.
Playing with sister
One of his favorite things to do is destroy block towers.
We kept his birthday low key again this year. Aunt Rachel and cousin Joanna came to have pizza with us and Emily baked his cake. When you have 5 brothers and sisters, you have a ready made party! They love to help each other celebrate! Our traditional birthday hat needs to be replaced, so we used party hats that Rachel gave us from Joanna's party. :-) We love you so much, Samuel! We hope that you had a great 2nd birthday and that God will bless you with many, many more! You are a special little man.
He had waited all afternoon for presents ever since Hannah showed them to him.
Big boy sippy cups!
A loud truck! He loves stuff that makes noise.
I love how he bobs his head and tries to sing with us! He didn't try to touch the candles at breakfast, so I don't know what's up with that, but anyway, it's cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment