Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Friday, November 14, 2008
Christmas Crafting has begun!
After many weeks of planning and gathering supplies, I got out a Christmas craft for the kids to do this afternoon. (It's a dreary afternoon here) These are ornaments and will probably be for Sunday School Teachers.
Looks like fun. I am looking forward to going to Vienna Austria next week as they are suppose to have the city starting to decorate for christmas. WE don't feel it much here but we do in our home though. I am can't wait to get back from our trip then I can start decorating for Christmas. Love you love the pictures Mandy Lynneah Aaron
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I am looking forward to going to Vienna Austria next week as they are suppose to have the city starting to decorate for christmas. WE don't feel it much here but we do in our home though. I am can't wait to get back from our trip then I can start decorating for Christmas. Love you love the pictures
Mandy Lynneah Aaron
Post a Comment