Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful

I have been asking the children each morning at devotions to state something they are thankful for. I have been blessed by hearing them name things such as salvation and their church. They each made a list of 10 things they were thankful for to take to Conquerors Through Christ (formerly King's Kids) this past Wednesday. I thought I would make my list here.

  1. Jesus Christ and what He did for me and for the salvation He gave me
  2. Being raised in a Christian Home by parents who were sold out to God
  3. Jeremiah being raised in a Christian Home by parents who were sold out to God
  4. The godly heritage that both Jeremiah and I have
  5. Jeremiah (married 13 years on Monday!)
  6. Our 5 blessings here on earth and the 2 in Heaven we have yet to meet
  7. Our church that preaches the Truth
  8. The Word of God
  9. The Holy Spirit
  10. Our families - I am thankful for each and every one of you!

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments: