Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Family Fun with Dad
We were sitting around Saturday evening - a little bit bored, I suppose, when I heard the kids getting excited. I went to see what was going on and there is Jeremiah building a tent in the den! It started out kinda smallish, like a little cave, and then it turned into a rather spacious dwelling for all of us to sit inside. Jeremiah got out this little battery powered "latern" that he got as an incentive gift from work and Seth and I read to everyone. I was snapping pictures in the tent and it was completely dark, so the kids' faces turned out funny with the flash - and especially with the static from the blankets! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment