Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a very nice Thanksgiving with family and friends. We started out the day remembering what The Lord has done for us as Jeremiah led us in Bible reading and prayer. Then we finished our preparations for our Thanksgiving Dinner. We were blessed to have Leah, V.J., Stephen, Tyler, Ashley (Tyler's friend) and our pastor and his wife join us for our meal. After they left, we had about an hour before Rachel, Heath, Jessie, Katie and Brandon came over. We had lots of fun and more food with them! I'm too exhausted or I would have taken Katie and Rachel up on the offer to go shopping with them at 4 in the morning! We hope your Thanksgiving was a joyous as ours was. As Psalm 92:1 says, "It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord..." and we certainly are thankful for our families and for all the blessings God has given to us.
Here are a few pictures for you. I didn't get any pictures of our meal as I was the hostess and also busy with Hannah (when she's hungry, she wants to eat NOW). Abigail insisted on having a centerpiece for the kid table, too, so she found some flowers in my craft supplies. Doesn't it look nice? She did a great job!My handsome men.

No comments: