Monday, November 17, 2008

Hannah's First Steps

Hannak took her first wobbly steps last night in the nursery at church. We were able to catch these two steps when we arrived home. (I know it's dark and I had as many lights on as I could turn on.) We went over to our pastor's home after church last night to visit with some other families and Hannah was playing on this ride-on lion and she was having the best time. That might be somthing we need to look into for Christmas for her. She really enjoyed that.

PS: Please pray for Hannah today. She has another cold and is having trouble sleeping well. (Which is why we're up before 5am!)

1 comment:

Aaron,Mandy,Lynneah said...

WE loved the video. Lynneah like it to. please pray for her too. she is getting a cold and having a hard time breathing too. and we leave in a day and half