Friday, January 16, 2009

Mailbox Club

When we moved (almost 5 years ago!) Emily and Seth started doing CEF's Mailbox Club. We didn't complete them as life got crazy (as if it's any less crazy now!?). Well, I signed the 3 older children up again last fall and they have been faithfully completing their Bible Lessons and sending them back in. They love to get mail, so this is very exciting for them. I've found the lessons to be a great reinforcement of the things that Jeremiah and I are trying to teach them. Yesterday, Abby received a larger than normal envelope because she had completed a whole set of lessons! How hapy she was to receive her certificate and some stickers in the mail! (It's really the little things in life that bring so much joy.) For those interested, children (& adults!) 5 and up can join the club by clicking here.

No comments: