Just a short update about little Samuel. I have been calling him "Buster Brown" as he is growing so quickly. He is such a delight to all of us. He is sleeping very well at night. Most nights he goes 6-8 hours straight. Last night he slept from 7:30 until 4am! Wow! Unfortunately, I stayed up to sew, so I didn't get that many hours, but still, I think he's doing great. And now, drum roll please, his current weight is 15 pounds 13 ounces and he is 25 & 1/2" tall! He is quite thick in the middle, but the doc says that his weight is perfect for his height. I am loving every minute of being his mama and he appears to be enjoying all of us in return. He is learning to squeal to get attention (happy squeals) and he loves to "talk" and be talked to.
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Friday, November 13, 2009
"Buster Brown"
Just a short update about little Samuel. I have been calling him "Buster Brown" as he is growing so quickly. He is such a delight to all of us. He is sleeping very well at night. Most nights he goes 6-8 hours straight. Last night he slept from 7:30 until 4am! Wow! Unfortunately, I stayed up to sew, so I didn't get that many hours, but still, I think he's doing great. And now, drum roll please, his current weight is 15 pounds 13 ounces and he is 25 & 1/2" tall! He is quite thick in the middle, but the doc says that his weight is perfect for his height. I am loving every minute of being his mama and he appears to be enjoying all of us in return. He is learning to squeal to get attention (happy squeals) and he loves to "talk" and be talked to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment