Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Bithday Mom!
O.K. This is Emily.And Mom's birthday is today ,and she doesn't know I'm doing this. I thought my gift could be to post it!Yes I would do it!Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
Happy Birthday Stephenie, even though it's a few days after the fact. That is great that Emily posted you a birthday wish! Way to go Emily. Hope you all are doing well. I'll have to update you soon. It's been rather crazy here. Take care! Love you guys!
3 comments:
Thank you, Emily! I love you.
Mom
Happy Birthday Stephenie. I love you, Dad
Good job Emily
Happy Birthday Stephenie, even though it's a few days after the fact. That is great that Emily posted you a birthday wish! Way to go Emily. Hope you all are doing well. I'll have to update you soon. It's been rather crazy here. Take care! Love you guys!
Post a Comment