Picture this...
little bare feet
bucket of soapy water
a rag dripping wet
My little Hannah was helping me mop the kitchen floor tonight. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't want to ruin the moment by getting up. She copied everything I did.
(Hmmm. I should remember that the next time I get impatient with the children.)
I'd mop the kitchen again tomorrow if it meant getting to do it with Hannah. Really.
bucket of soapy water
a rag dripping wet
My little Hannah was helping me mop the kitchen floor tonight. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't want to ruin the moment by getting up. She copied everything I did.
(Hmmm. I should remember that the next time I get impatient with the children.)
I'd mop the kitchen again tomorrow if it meant getting to do it with Hannah. Really.
2 comments:
yep yep she gets that from me : )
What a wonderful memory the two of you made. I love when the little ones help with chores even if it means it takes a little while longer or even needs to be done again after they have gone to bed.
Post a Comment