Thursday, November 5, 2009

Catching Up

I've had pictures to share, but not much time to post them recently. So, here goes...

We had some fun in the leaves last week.



Granny sent a care package and in it were dresses for the girls.
Here are Hannah and Abigail wearing theirs.

Emily spilled the beans about my birthday, so I want everyone to know that my sweet husband shocked my socks off and brought me a card and flowers and a chocolate cake and wait...supper for everyone!!!
Samuel's gift to mommy is that he's sleeping 5-6 hours at night!

Grandpa pulled out on Tuesday and I snapped this
picture of "the guys" before he left.
We miss you, Grandpa!

We also tried the homemade hamburger buns and they turned out much better than I expected. We'll definitely be making them from now on.

Abigail and Samuel

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see everyone is doing so well. Playing in the leaves looks like so much fun. Our leaves are gone and we have had a few snow showers as well. Your homemade burger buns look delicious. We like to make them here as well. A belated happy birthday to you as well. God Bless, Elizabeth