Granny sent fabric for the 5 older children for me to sew them something. Thank you, Mom! She picked out fabrics perfectly suited to each child's interest/personality. Hannah got the penguins. So, I finished project #1 - this cute little dress for Hannah. Dresses are still a challenge for me, but I am feeling more confident each time I finish one. I was feeling very confident when I cut out this dress and decided to do the ruffle, but when I forgot to hem the ruffle before attaching it to the dress and had to take it off, I was pretty frustrated with myself. However, I knew that I would be glad I persisted and I think it looks so adorable. Next up, a dress for Abigail.
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Sunday, November 15, 2009
New Dress for Hannah
Granny sent fabric for the 5 older children for me to sew them something. Thank you, Mom! She picked out fabrics perfectly suited to each child's interest/personality. Hannah got the penguins. So, I finished project #1 - this cute little dress for Hannah. Dresses are still a challenge for me, but I am feeling more confident each time I finish one. I was feeling very confident when I cut out this dress and decided to do the ruffle, but when I forgot to hem the ruffle before attaching it to the dress and had to take it off, I was pretty frustrated with myself. However, I knew that I would be glad I persisted and I think it looks so adorable. Next up, a dress for Abigail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how cute is that!
Good job steph
What an adorable dress and little girl. You did a great job!
Post a Comment