Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Friday, July 10, 2009
Abigail's First Lost Tooth!
I don't know why this is such a big thing for me, but every time a new one of my children loses their first baby tooth, I get kinda sad. It feels like once they start losing baby teeth, they have officially "crossed over" and are now "big kids". It's crazy. I mean, she will be in 1st grade this year. She has not been a little one for a while now, but it still makes me sad. She is growing up into such a sweet girl and she loves girly things but she insists on carrying a pocket knife and wearing it clipped to her skirt so she can be "just like Abigail Inman."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment